Thursday, June 6, 2013

Big Areolas are Better!

theartofcheeks: dickgamehelicopter: vajigglejaggle: suburrrbanwaste: its getting harder and...

theartofcheeks:

dickgamehelicopter:

vajigglejaggle:

suburrrbanwaste:

its getting harder and harder to find boob guys tho

nowadays its just like….have a fat ass or gtfo

 

I need boob guys, I have no ass so I rely on my boobs :/

But why not love both?

This is true
Boob guys are rare

I like titties.

*shrugs*

kingjaffejoffer: Just heard about Michael Jackson's daughter attempting suicide, its very sad.  He...

kingjaffejoffer:

Just heard about Michael Jackson's daughter attempting suicide, its very sad. 

He tried to keep his kids from all this bullshit when he was alive. He would have never wanted them all over Access Hollywood they way they are now. 

"#MyGirlfriendNotAllowedTo pray silently. I wanna know what you and Jesus got goin' on."

"#MyGirlfriendNotAllowedTo pray silently. I wanna know what you and Jesus got goin' on."

- twitter is a damn fool (via thagoodthings)

princeruffian: capri sun what the fuck does that even mean



princeruffian:

capri sun what the fuck does that even mean

jaymug: If companies had realistic slogans by Copyranter LMFAO...





















jaymug:

If companies had realistic slogans by Copyranter

LMFAO @ Dasani: Italian for "Coke just sold you water."

dickgamehelicopter: cheyenecheyenne: Dis me. Some people say I...



dickgamehelicopter:

cheyenecheyenne:

Dis me.

Some people say I post thirst traps, but I like to say I post thirst opportunities!

My name is Cheyenne.

thirst opportunities

thirst… opportunities…

SMMFH. Cheyenne has to chill.

baby-scars: yahoo is going to delete every blog that doesn't reblog my selfies sorry i don't make...

baby-scars:

yahoo is going to delete every blog that doesn't reblog my selfies sorry i don't make the rules

everydayguy: thenecromerchantsdebt: Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sally's Baking...

everydayguy:

thenecromerchantsdebt:

image

Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction. Click through for recipe.

Do want.

BRUH.

she-is-like-no-other: Lol damn.



she-is-like-no-other:

Lol damn.

electricdemonsinlove: tortillapower: White Student Union (Vice...





electricdemonsinlove:

tortillapower:

White Student Union (Vice Documentary)

Yes, it's called the government.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or..."

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."

- George Burns (via ramblings-of-the-mind)

Photo



Yo.

sheishurr:

Greg said what is the difference between a whole blue crab and crab legs..

it all taste the same

image

image

That’s cool. Wait until you don’t know some shit. I’ma put you right on blast too.

How can you have a countout in a No-DQ match? That’s some WWE fuckery.

How can you have a countout in a No-DQ match? That’s some WWE fuckery.

melaniemadison: Dating a guy with a child is all well and good until he has to cancel a date last...

melaniemadison:

Dating a guy with a child is all well and good until he has to cancel a date last minute because the mother of his child calls and thinks their kid may or may not have fractured his arm so your dude now has to go to the ER.

Now, I'm not a heartless bitch who's just waiting to send a kid off to boarding school..but - also like… I hear there are some really nice boarding schools.

Need.



Need.

How do you link your Instagram to you tumblr?

If you go to your settings on IG, there should be something there that gives you an option to link them up.

I don’t think my texts are working. Why must Sprint be so incredibly useless?

I don’t think my texts are working.

Why must Sprint be so incredibly useless?

"Why is the word yes so brief? It should be the longest, the hardest, so that you could not decide in..."

"Why is the word yes so brief?
It should be
the longest,
the hardest,
so that you could not decide in an instant to say it,
so that upon reflection you could stop
in the middle of saying it."

- Vera Pavlova, from "If There Is Something to Desire" (via brittishtea)

city-of-percabeth: horanstiffy: hawthornes: do you ever just find yourself doing really weird...

city-of-percabeth:

horanstiffy:

hawthornes:

do you ever just find yourself doing really weird things when no one is around and then you suddenly freeze, paranoid over the fact maybe your parents have installed spy-cams in the house to watch you

image

this literally explains my life

No comments:

Post a Comment