Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cachorras

Photo



soydan-demirkan: çok tatlı bu 



soydan-demirkan:

çok tatlı bu 

Photo



Photo



Photo



gentlybuilding: what a body



gentlybuilding:

what a body

mycumslutsister: My whole life, my big sister has always called...



mycumslutsister:

My whole life, my big sister has always called me "Boy." When our parents brought me home from the hospital, she hated sharing their attention and refused to call me by my name. She would tell our relatives, "There's a boy in my house. I don't like him."

It stuck. When we were kids and would fight, she'd yell, "I hate you, boyyyy!" and I'd yell, "I hate YOU, girl!"

Even after we started getting along, we'd still call each other "boy" and "girl" sometimes.

When she goes out with her girlfriends, she loves to show off her huge tits. One night, she sailed into the kitchen all dressed up and said, "Hey, boy! How do I look?" She put her hands on her curvy hips and thrust her tits out at me. Her tits were jacked up to her shoulders and one of her areolas was peeking out.

I blinked and stammered. "Uh… Wow."

She smiled cautiously. "Is…that a good wow, or a bad wow?"

"Very good," I said, starting to blush. "You look amazing."

She hopped excitedly, and her titties jiggled with joy. "Yeah?! Ah!!" She squealed and launched at me, throwing her arms around me, squishing my two biggest fantasies against my chest and burying my face in her perfumed hair. I never wanted to let go.

She gave me a big kiss on the cheek and said, "You're the best!" and turned to go.

"Wait!" I said. "Let me take a picture! I'll send it to you."

She smiled and posed.

I zoomed in to get as close to her delicious cleavage as possible. "Damn, girl."

She giggled. "What?"

"Your titties are taking up the whole damn frame."

She grinned. "You love it."

I knew she was just being silly like always, but I smiled…really big. I couldn't help it. And for just a second, her expression changed. She looked at me like she knew. Like she had figured it out finally.

"Did you take the picture yet?"

"Oh. No. Sorry. Here, smile."

But she didn't smile all that big. She looked like she was thinking about something.

I cropped her nip slip before I sent it to her. But at some point that night, I'm sure somebody told her it was out. I wonder if she knew I saw.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lovelydarknipples: Reblog every single time!



lovelydarknipples:

Reblog every single time!

underview: lynnedaniels: Themed collection



underview:

lynnedaniels:

Themed collection

Photo



Photo



Photo



idontwantsex: iluvskinnybitches:/giovanna lee



idontwantsex:

iluvskinnybitches:/giovanna lee

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment