Thursday, June 6, 2013

Light of the Dark

niceguywithatwistedmind: Richard Renaldi's ink by David Sena



niceguywithatwistedmind:


Richard Renaldi's ink by David Sena

deoxyribonucleic9: Fuck.



deoxyribonucleic9:

Fuck.

robpicks: texascock: Alex Minksy 5 of 6 I just can't help...





















robpicks:

texascock:

Alex Minksy 5 of 6

I just can't help reblogging Alex, So HOT!

charlibal: Do you need a BOLO ????





charlibal:

Do you need a BOLO ????

Photo



Photo



It's so beautiful!















It's so beautiful!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



ericgene: thehorniboi: God his tattoos are amazing! Pretty...



ericgene:

thehorniboi:

God his tattoos are amazing!

Pretty wordy though

bone8210: cum-onmakeithot: Submit all pictures to...



bone8210:

cum-onmakeithot:

Submit all pictures to leathernface@gmail.com make it nasty fellas.. http://cum-onmakeithot.tumblr.com

Follow me at Bone8210.tumblr.com

sexlovepleasuer: sexlovepleasure 





sexlovepleasuer:

sexlovepleasure 

kkruz: So, on leg days I usually wear my tights is nice to see...



kkruz:

So, on leg days I usually wear my tights is nice to see the muscles flexing and quite honestly when your squatting down I think it helps, maybe is the compression, any how, the thing is, I'm from a city in Mexico, where people are very judgmental, well actually I know for a fact that judgmental people have been living between us all along every where, and they have a problem with me wearing this, they are talking about masculinity and sepossetly my lack of it by wearing this, now, I on the other hand, consider my self an athlete, and I want to wear things created by technology to help athletes, I've seen them all wear the Nike combat pro in professional training, so I know better, but the question is this, am I emasculated by my tights?

bone8210: Follow me at Bone8210.tumblr.com



bone8210:

Follow me at Bone8210.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete