Thursday, June 6, 2013

What is a heart?

Youtube Poop: Hank of the Hell (by DurhamrockerZ) the end made...



Youtube Poop: Hank of the Hell (by DurhamrockerZ)

the end made me cry. Boondocks hahahaha

Youtube Poop: The Magic Poop-Bus (by animefan848)



Youtube Poop: The Magic Poop-Bus (by animefan848)

Photo



whatcha-doin-sprout: Mah Boi, this peace is what all true...



whatcha-doin-sprout:

Mah Boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Photo



Luigi loves spaghetti and King Harkinian is obsessed with dinner. They’d be total bros.

Luigi loves spaghetti and King Harkinian is obsessed with dinner. They’d be total bros.

Even in youtube poops, jeff dunham is still not even remotely funny.

Even in youtube poops, jeff dunham is still not even remotely funny.

wooperish: Guys I made a giant realistic sanic. 



wooperish:

Guys I made a giant realistic sanic. 

so I’ve developed a terribly unhealthy habit of watching marathons of youtube poop from about...

so I’ve developed a terribly unhealthy habit of watching marathons of youtube poop from about 11:30 PM to 2:30 AM…HELPPPPP

May/Haruka/Sapphire is and always will be my favorite pokemon trainer. Just saying.

May/Haruka/Sapphire is and always will be my favorite pokemon trainer. Just saying.

it8bit: 80's & 90's Video Game Prints Created by Andrew...





it8bit:

80's & 90's Video Game Prints

Created by Andrew Heath

pokedexholders: ~ Pokemon Special ~ Source [x]



pokedexholders:

~ Pokemon Special ~

Source [x]

Photo



alternativepokemonart: Artist Shiny Metapod by request.



alternativepokemonart:

Artist

Shiny Metapod by request.

Photo



antisheepclub: my resume is done



antisheepclub:

my resume is done

groosekind: quick animal crossing backgrounds!! i made these...





groosekind:

quick animal crossing backgrounds!!
 i made these using the texture resource so there's no real need to credit me (all i did was edit them slightly/make tiled backgrounds out of them)

i might make more if i get requests/anything like that ??? i like making backgrounds idk

yeah enjoy uwu

Photo



Photo



skellagirl: I worked on a HUGE canvas for this. I hate working...



skellagirl:

I worked on a HUGE canvas for this. I hate working with huge canvases but hopefully tumblr doesn't screw up the fullsize >:c

No comments:

Post a Comment