Friday, June 7, 2013

http://theyareobjects.tumblr.com/

Reblog if you like LG young teens

hottie-jenn:

Reblog so we can all find each other

Its not exactly clear what's going on in this scene, but...



Its not exactly clear what's going on in this scene, but the gallery around the central stage narrows the choices a bit. It could be a trial of some sort. He is showing the onlookers that the hole is clearly an instrument of Satan, because of the way it enjoys the pain. 

It could also be a public execution by torture. The man on the floor looks to be professing to the audience what a vile and filthy hole they see before them. 

The last option, and the most enjoyable for me, is that this is some sort of classroom. The professor with the cane is instructing the gallery in the proper use of a pathetic cum dump. 

As an aside, note the foot print indicators on the brass grate. Someone is meant to stand there. This brilliant contraption helps the hole assume the proper posture for throatfucking. 

My compliments to the artist. 

I’m having issues with contacting other users. I CAN receive and reply, so if there is a...

I’m having issues with contacting other users. I CAN receive and reply, so if there is a Tumblr Guru following me, please contact me. 

ONLY 97 more followers until 1000!

ONLY 97 more followers until 1000!

sexymisogyny: I wonder what we're not seeing, cane, single...



sexymisogyny:

I wonder what we're not seeing, cane, single tail, cattle prod … whatever it is she's clearly scared of it.

I don't know….The other way to look at it is that the hole is scared of the person you can't see. It knows that it is in trouble, and it is terrified of what it knows is coming. It almost appears as though this pic was taken just as the hole assumed that position, as if it was supposed to wait there until He returned, got bored and climbed up on the bed to watch TV, dozed off, and was awakened by the sound of his key in the door. The dumb cunt made it back to the floor, but it knows that He saw the entire desperate attempt. 

roughlydoesit: If you can't get the wrist in your mouth you're...



roughlydoesit:

If you can't get the wrist in your mouth you're just not trying hard enough.

Left to its own devices, the hole eventually reverts back to the only thing it knows: Gagging. As there wasn't a suitable cock in the room, and no practice dildos had been provided, the resourceful cunt made due with what it had at hand. No pun intended.   

absolutelyinterested: sexymisogyny: subnancy: enjoyyouragony: ...











absolutelyinterested:

sexymisogyny:

subnancy:

enjoyyouragony:

How many hours or days could you endure the merciless whipping machine?

Oh My God!!  "the merciless whipping machine"

I would set this at nipple height and then just leave the cunt for an hour or two

This turns me on and amuses me at the same time. I suspect amused is not what I would be if I was in her place though. 

This is the best use of a clay pigeon thrower I have ever seen.

worshippingyou: reapandroar: happy bunch  The bottom left...









worshippingyou:

reapandroar:

happy bunch 

The bottom left looks so young!

Each of these four have remarkable qualities. The bottom two really stand out though. The bottom left has the gift of ambiguous age. You have no idea how old it is when you look at it. Filthy.

The bottom right looks like it has had the last little bit of IQ rammed out of its skull by the cock that was just raping its throat.

There is also something to be said for the "I'm happy" in the top left.

inherplace:  Well, what did you think this picture was going to...



inherplace:

 Well, what did you think this picture was going to be?

little-licious: something had to be done.  "See ya in...



little-licious:

something had to be done. 

"See ya in the morning!"

"Aaaaaaandd send. There you go sweetie. Now your parents...



"Aaaaaaandd send. There you go sweetie. Now your parents know what you are."

No, stupid. I know it's shaped like one, but that's...



No, stupid. I know it's shaped like one, but that's not a….Oh, what the hell. have at it. 

Don't eat it though. God knows you don't need the carbs. 

dhhhm: With enough repetition a good cunt will end up enjoying...



dhhhm:

With enough repetition a good cunt will end up enjoying any activity that pleases you.  There are several things the cunt had to be trained to endure that are now such integral parts of its sense of self that to withhold them is a kind of punishment.

My favorite part of this is the piss bubbles in the bottom of the bowl. Really drives the point home. 

countkrory: Reblog if you want your followers to ask you random...



countkrory:

Reblog if you want your followers to ask you random questions.  

I really want to stand it in front of a whole room full of...



I really want to stand it in front of a whole room full of people and watch it break down as we all make fun of it and tell it how fat it is. 

Unfortunately this hole is scared of coming off anon, not for fear of reveal, but for fear of rejection. She knows she is nothing good to look at, and can't see why someone would want to use her. If I reveal myself and am rejected, can I still hope to serve a purpose?

Stupid hole. Contact me privately and we can chat further.

As a hole I think a better question is, does our age even matter?

To me? Not in the least. I was hoping for a bit of discussion on the subject.

Take note, holes. While this pig is hideously ugly and far too...



Take note, holes. While this pig is hideously ugly and far too old, its facial expression conveys perfectly how you should all feel at your very cores: Blissfully retarded. 

HHHHMMMM...

Philosophical question: Suppose a girl was abandoned at a young age and grew up away from things like birthdays, so that she legitimately had no idea how old she was. Is it illegal/immoral to use the hole for its intended purpose?

I've told you over and over again: you are NEVER to wear a...



I've told you over and over again: you are NEVER to wear a bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment